Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cousin It

This is me when I woke up this morning:

Kelly laughed at me and said that I looked like Cousin It, which I thought was a very hurtful thing to say. My hair isn't quite long enough to be tied up in a topknot, but it's long enough to obscure my vision, and I'm having trouble seeing. This afternoon we visited Kelly's Dad and I ran straight into a glass door because I didn't realise it was there - luckily my face is flat already! Anyway, Kelly decided that my face needed to be combed - I didn't like it much but she held me tightly and did it anyway.

This is me post-combing:

Hurrah, I can see again! For now anyway... Kelly says that my face has to be combed every day from now on, to keep my hair out of my eyes. Once my topknot grows a bit longer it can be tied up and I'll be able to see much better.

No comments: