Thursday 24 September 2009

Slide

Today Kelly and I went for a walk on the field, and we bumped into a man with a big collie dog. At first I was scared and I barked, but after a while I calmed down and made friends with it. The man laughed at me because I couldn't see very well with all this hair hanging over my eyes, so Kelly decided it was time for my hair to be tied up. Unfortunately it still isn't long enough for a topknot, so she came up with a novel solution - a tiny hair slide! This is me with my new yellow hair slide in - hurrah, I can see!


... and this is me five minutes later, after I decided to groom myself and play with my toy:


Kelly says: I thought I had found the ideal solution for poor Bella's inability to see, but sadly it didn't last very long. I guess I'll just have to keep putting the slide back in every time she pulls it out, until her hair is long enough for a proper topknot.

No comments: